Wednesday, October 28, 2009

stitch. I mean SNITCH

"Oh guys, look, she made a blog bitching about the school captaincy. omgomg blabla u shuld hate her..blabla..dont u pity me?" -thats probably what sum1 said, when this blog (esp. the post about school captains) was printed out, and being showed to almost EVERYONE.
no i don't hate you whoever did this, but if i were you, i would think twice of what i just did. -no i'm not threatening, and nor am i going to delete that post.

A blog is a public journal -its a diary entry. for you ppl who doesnt know what it means, IT'S STUFF THAT'S IN MY HEAD, AND WHAT I THINK, AND WHAT I EXPERIENCE and so on and i share it with everyone. I am an open person.

The point of this blog is that be careful of what ur gonna write in blogs, because they're about to be read by lots of people, choose ur words carefully, and try not to hurt anyone, and also they would print it out and give it to the PRINCIPAL (and every1 else at school).

Btw, what's the point of reporting that post to the principal anyway? its just a blog. Its my opinion, and if that person printed it out bcuz i'm being a bitch to her, well GET OVER IT. IT'S HIGH SCHOOL! Everyone bitches about other ppl behind their back. so once again... GET OVER IT


So anyways, if you know who i am, and u stared at me at school today, and bitched about me; i simply don't care, and i would turn the other cheek; because that's what graceful people would do. Not try to get other peoples sympathy and try to make the other person look bad so you can get the attention. That's just sad, and    low. And to be fair, i congratulated everyone who won and got the school captains. I mostly agree with who won of the school captains anyways.

once again, get over it.and sorry if i offended anyone, i didnt say any names so no one gets hurt. hahaha

PS: what was your motive on telling everyone about this blog anyway? but thank you, now more ppl read my blog

1 comment: