Wednesday, April 8, 2009


a blog. i don't even know why the hell i made one. owell i suppose i'll share some stuff with you guys over iShare. so i am the new girl on the blogg (Y). TOTALLY new to this thing so don't judge me now will ya? well personally, i'm not into this blog thing, but it seems fun looking at other ppls blog, so itmade me think, hmm why don't i have one? so then i made one.

i'm into pop-rock bands, and i'm obsessed with the jobro, and idc if u call me a fag for liking them, cuz i know your just jealous :P i'm also a bit into fashion, but i'm not the kinda girl who opens up a magazine and copy styles whatever the magazine has to offer, cuz i personally think its pathetic, cuz your just basically copying someone else's look, and then your stamped as a copycater. i enjoy putting clothes that fits my mood at the time, and i'm a t-shirt jeans freak. i'm also into the art of photography -not that i'm good at it-, i think that photography is the coolest art ever invented after baloon painting. i'm also a 'save our planet' freak as you can see, cuz iLove my earth, and i don't want me or anyone else to ruin it for later generations cuz they 'just felt like it'. and last but not least, i enjoy writing songs, but i don't compose the cuz idk how to play any instruments. haha. so it's kinda like a poem, but NO, it's a song. i'm gonna try to learn guitar on the winter holidays so i can finally compose my songs. i'll probably share some of them here, for you to read, and you can tel me how gay and corny it sounds, but i'll take it. I'm no elton john.

ok so, i like to share my quote of the day, so my quote of the day is
"when life hands in a test, don't study and stress out. just sit back, relax, stare at the exam paper for half an hour, and spaz out"

tired of typing . i'll write again soon,
xoxo,
NewGirlOnTheBlogg

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tweety :P I like your fern picture, it made me melt on my seat.
    And I love reading blogs, so you'd better post moar! *bites*

    ReplyDelete